Tuesday Travel- Toronto Girl On the Go-Cherry Blossom


Tuesday-Travel

Toronto girl on the Go edition

Where to? Lets Check High Park, Bloor-west Village in Toronto.

Hey Guys!
Hi Besties!
Bonjour la gang!


How are you?
My apologies for not posting in this series. I will be more consistent from now on. For the whole month of April was wanderlust, on my travelbug tip. I was out of reach, no wifi or phone for a week at least. I went on my second boat cruise. I went to the Caribbean starting with the Bahamas followed by Jamaica and sailing last to Cayman Island. It was a blast. So please wait for this post. It shall be out in a couple weeks. I will share some my pros and cons of the boat cruise life.


If you come visit Toronto or live here, have you had the chance to explore High Park or Trinity Bellwood Park to enjoy the cherry blossom?

If not, I got you covered, just look at the pictures below. If you did go, lets compare pictures. What captivated your attention? I went on the Saturday, It was crowded but the weather was perfect for a small photoshoot. I had to be creative, even ingenious to capture moments of myself and my friend without a sea of people in the background.

Plan and take your friends or parents to a botanical garden close by or just the park to relax a bit. We were indoor too long this winter. It is still chilly out, please dress accordingly.

 High Park- A sea of people

 High Park- As you walked in!

Saturday afternoon crowd

In the midst of Cherry Blossom
Yes that's the million dollar smile, Living my best life
To be honest, I had a sore throat, I was sneezing and coughing between pictures but you wouldn’t know, right? Hahaha.




I know we are in the trees, I honestly didn’t know it wasn’t allowed.
Enjoy the pictures but please do not duplicate my behavior.
The end, Leaving High Park




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Awww thank you mama!! my first comment. I tried to make it interesting as well. Make people leave their house and explore

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Very nice, vivid vibrant pics, nice stories. Quite informative indeed. Keep it up

      Delete
    4. Love how you give alot of information on Toronto. Especially people who live here as myself I never knew this park existed. I love it. Cant wait to see what you post for your trips

      Delete
  2. Your blog makes me want to visit in the future, these places look very inviting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts