Travel Thursday- Thailand- Black Girl Lost in Asia


Travel Tuesday- Discover Thailand

Hello Besties,
Allo la gang,

It has been awhile. I have been busy with looking for work, coming for home to North America to see family and friends and then planning my next adventures.


In my series, FrenchToast Adventures: Black girl in Korea, I had the pleasure to break away from the cold to basked in the lovely sunny and hot paradise called Thailand. I am a city girl but I discovered the beauty of the mountainous region of Khao Yai, Pak Chong area. I was 4 hours away from Bangkok. I felt at one with the nature. The view was breath taking in the early morning and the sunset were memorable. The Thai people wo reside in those regions are so mindful of the Fauna by driving slowly and having parks to preserve the natural habitats of Elephants and monkeys and such.







Living in Korea, I was accustomed of Seoul, high-rise buildings concrete jungle. The architecture of Bangkok was so night and day. There is a lot of motorcycles, and telephones wires upon each others.

Here a few pictures of what I saw when I arrived.








I will do a review of one the hotel we stayed in called “Hotel Together”.
Check out my travel Thailand Vlog. (explore Thailand)
We went to this Hotel called “Toscana Valley” the food and atmosphere was amazing. Check it for yourself with the follow 
photos.




















Here is us, my girls, travel buddies.

Thai people love spicy food, “som tum was one of my favorite dish. Here what it looks


I went to Khao Yai first, then Bangok and lastly Pattaya. The waters surrounding the beach in Pattaya are sadly full of debris. The best the way to enjoy a full beach day is to take a boat ride to a private beach called Koh Lan. It is as far as the eyes can see miles 
of white sand beach and crystal blue waters.



I am a seasoned driver but never rode a motorcycle. The expression goes “when in Rome, do like the romans”, so when Thailand, go for a motorcycle ride. When you get to the private island, if you lack the confidence, you can book a driver to take you area the island. It is a lot of fun and the view is magnificent.

Check my Vlog a day at the Beach.

https://youtu.be/IAJFYsVc8Ds










The last thing you need to experience in Thailand is the night markets. The street food is succulent and beyond affordable.
Photos of street food.





There are fresh fruits and vegetables. There are restaurants where
 you can bring your own vegetables then barbecue it there. The restaurants expect you to buy meats and drinks. Often there is a live band playing while you are cooking and eating to make the memories even more exceptional.



I hope you enjoying seeing a taste of Thailand.
See you next time

Bisou Bisou,


Ashleeloveit xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts