Monday Motivation-Finding my soul in Seoul
Is this the month of love?

Hi Guys!
Hello Besties!
Bonjour la Gang! (For My French crew, regardez la page suivante, Je promets de faire des efforts et de traduire les points encourageants que je partage ci-dessous)

 How are you guys doing? It is the end of February. It was busy for me. I traveled to two places which I will share in my Travel Tuesday section, so come back later this week to know where I went.
For many of my classmates, February was memorable because of the following reasons: celebration of Chinese new year, a romantic date for Valentine day or simply gathered with their loved ones on Family day (all my Canadians know about this new national holiday, except Quebec who is forever trying to be different ha!) There were so many occasions to spend time with people dear to our hearts, so whatever you did this month I hope you felt the love bestie.
Here are my 3 Quotes for this week, closing the end of February nicely. Oh yes, it was black history month. Can you believe I had never it about till I turned 17 and moved to Ontario? Sad, right.

From A foodie Connoisseur stand point:     

 Epicurus said: “We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink.”

Daily we plan the outfit we will wear, where we are going, who we are meeting and essentially what we are eating. While here in Korea, I noticed the emphasis on doing activities as a group. Regular pressure to participate in company dinners to be accepted. It is slightly frowned upon to eat alone. Many restaurants catered to a group of two or more. For appearance purposes, some restaurants will flat out reject a person if they are dining alone. Most people feel uncomfortable eating alone to point of having indigestion if they do.
The above message is to encourage us to be more sociable. Let’s take a moment to show real personal interest in the life of the people who part of our “entourage”. Change our viewpoint on how a meal should be, not just a mean to survive but a way to connect with others.

From the Fitness Enthusiast that I am:
Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to do it.
Wow I must keep this quote on repeat in my head. It applies to everything we do, it is the only way to create good and sustainable habits. We all love instant gratifications but often repudiate any tasks that require arduous efforts. Discipline is a practice of training us to adhere to a set of rules or a code of conduct. In many cases, there are unwanted consequences if we do not discipline ourselves. As a fitness enthusiast lack of muscles tones or weight gain is a harsh punishment. If I push myself to follow my routine, the benefits will be maintained, and my feeling of self-achievement is heightened. Try change one or two habits, nothing to drastic.

Through the eyes of the wanderlust nomad that I am:
Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul
I am living the simple life, counting my coins. Although this experience is not always joyful, I am overcoming challenges and obstacles slowly. I tend to get overly anxious about things I can not control. On this journey, I am expending my options in term of making an income. I am humbling myself by doing minimal jobs or volunteering. I am becoming a more season and mature person I hope. I am definitely comprehending what is a frugal lifestyle entail. It is not easy for this city girl. Have faith that things will turn out well.

What do you think about my traveling quote? True or a dreamer’s idea?

Please Like or comment below. See you later Besties,Bisou Bisou xoxoAshleeloveit

Comments

  1. Love it! Another fantastic artical. I actually screenshot the qoute on diciplin. I also will try and eat more in the company of others because I believe the Seoul community is making a good point over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I was just in Thailand... These pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts