Life- Do Not Just Exist, Live Your Life

Hey Guys, It has been a couple weeks. I am back to school, hitting the books, being studious. Lol. How are you guys doing? Back to school? Back to the regular routine? Maybe on vacation? This summer, I learnt various things about myself, others and my environment.My environment shapes my feelings, habits, activities even future goals.I tried to surround myself with people that will support and motivate me in the new path I am embarking. Now, with that said, You and I  in good health or not, let take in every moment or opportunity and make it memorable.
Yes, Please do not just follow a routine of sleep-eat-school-work-gym and repeat. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES. :)

Try new things such as a painting class or rock climbing or retreat (self-discovery journey)Pause for a moment and think “What I am doing with my life? Am I  where I want to be? If not, what shall I do to get there?” Get feedback from your parents, teachers, coaches or friends to give you insight on how to reach those goals. I found interesting that most of us have the tools or environment to grow and succeed at anything we want but the fear to fail or just simply the unknown paralyze us. Yes, You and I , let's take a leap of faith and try new things. Let's enrich our lives by reading more, learning more, helping others or simply by digging within ourselves and finding what makes us ALIVE. So my friends, Live your Life, Do Not just Exist. Bisou, AshleeLoveit, your new Bestie 

PS. The question may be "So Ashlee what are you doing?" I am starting a blog and Youtube channel, back in school to complete my degree. Plus much more.
Check My Youtube channel (AshleeLoveit)  to see what is next 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9FGRliWQaw

Comments

Popular Posts