Food for Thought Friday- New Year 2017

Food for Thought Friday

Hello Besties,
Bonjour la gang,

Comment ça va? Quoi de neuf?

How are you guys? I have been MIA. I was travelling. Could you believe that weekly for the past 3 months I've thinking about my blog but I was idle? 
Why, you might ask?

Fear of failing. Fear that others will not be interested in what I have to say. Fear of coming off as boring. I had to sit down and remember why I decided to blog. I want to motivate people and myself. I desire to share weekly motivational quotes and food for thought. I hope that by doing this others will start their self-discovery journey and aim to reach for the stars. I feel that we reach happiness within ourselves when we find what our hidden talents and skills are. It takes time to figure that out.

This Blog is here to create a space outside of Instagram/Snapchat or Facebook to share favorite quotes or daily thoughts. I would hope to create an international interchange with people where this community shows their cultures, viewpoints and traditions. An International community, a place where you can always find a friend who is willing to listen or discuss what’s on your mind. This blog is here for you and I, so I am in the present moment, being honest and vulnerable. I truly want you to share this journey of self-discovery which will be ongoing with you, my new bestie.


2017 Goals

“Get Right with God”-Shameless Maya
As humans, we all have a spiritual side, some are in touch with it some simply deny it as irrelevant to their life or simply others are unaware of  that side of themselves. I am a spiritual person, but I realized I am complacent in the relationship I have with God. I’ve decided to work on it. I want to start to put a greater trust in Him. I need to “Get right with God.” I will feed my soul. You should know that I love food – big foodie here! – and since I feed my body well, I should do the same when it comes to my soul, right? I want to press the reset button, wait and see what happens. What about you? Do you have a relationship with God? Do you even believe in God? If so, why do you?






If you are in the Toronto area, please check out this cool bakery “BAKE CODE” it has an Asian inspired twist on bake goods such as Taro bread and this beautiful strawberry shortcake slice of heaven lol J

“I have more than enough time and energy to do what I love” –Shameless Maya

I have been a fervent subscriber to this Youtube personality called Shameless Maya. These quotes are inspired by her. The above statement is so true. We make time for what we love. I make time to watch Korean dramas, to read a book, to study Korean, to go to the gym and so on. What do you make time for? What is important to you? I love being with people, observing human interactions and creating new friendships. So putting forth the time and effort to write this blog and vlog should not be seen as a burden, but rather as enjoyment. I am always keeping my goal in the forefront of my mind to one day do more of what I love and possibly make it a living. Wouldn't that be great?!?






The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

Last words, I love to travel, our journey is a book, to fully grasp the “meat” of the book (our purpose or  our path) we need to be in situations outside our comfort zone. Travelling allows you to distinguish your likes and dislikes about the environment, people, places, activities and food.  Those things make who you are now and who you will be. Are you quick learner? Do you adjust well unknown surroundings? Go explore and find out.




Allez vas-y, essaye

Bisou Besties,
Bisou mes meilleurs amis,

AshleeLoveit



Comments

Popular Posts