Tuesday Touch Ups

Tuesday  Touch Ups

Hey Besties,

How are you?

What has been happening?


Well summer is here, so that means I will be cooking (going to some soul food cookouts J ) but for sure I will be enjoying the patio life even more. I will share on a weekly basis my top favorite places to eat so be on the lookout for Food for Thought Fridays. I love Sushi, first stop is to highlight my top 5 Japanese/ Korean restaurants. Does poké bowl make the cut when it comes to sushi? I wonder...

My favorite quotes of the week are:
This month there were a few national special days. In honor of National Donut Day that was June 2, 2017, I am sharing the following quote.


Image result for food quotes


Isn’t it true that the best discussions happen around a good meal? No matter if it a simple dessert such as a donut or five-star dinner, we feel relax and at ease to share our joys, our burdens or any random thoughts about this fascinating universe we live in.

This week what do you want to change or improve about yourself? Anything? January is long gone but it doesn't stop me from making adjustments regularly. I love donuts more than I love cookies, so this summer it is my challenge to avoid them and embrace more veggies. Daily smoothie, 2 veggies and 3 fruits eh?!? I have a sweet tooth. I have to compromise.

I want to feel free and comfortable in my two pieces bikini, working slowly my way to be a Live Fit Athlete

Reminder of the week:

Image result for fitness quotes



Summertime! Summertime! Summertime!

Can you hear old school jam of Will Smith called Summertime?

If not check it out!! 

https://youtu.be/Kr0tTbTbmVA

This means it is time for road trips and discoveries this beautiful country of ours. This year is the 150th anniversary of Canada, so I truly urge you to try to visit a new city or area. If you are in Ontario, why not go for hike by Hamilton falls?  If not, try to visit Quebec city-it's like being Europe without the heavy price tag! Are you in the west coast? Why not go to Whistler or Banff? If you plan well, you could take the train or the bus.  Lots of festivals, concerts and fireworks are plans. So do not hesitate to explore. Go for it! Just do it, you will love it! It’s that simple. The benefit of traveling is you will make new friends and change of scenery.



Comments

Popular Posts