Monday Motivation- Finding My Soul in Seoul- First day of the year

Monday Motivation: Find My Soul in Seoul 

Hi Guys! 
Hello Besties! 
Bonjour la Gang! (For My French crewregardez la page suivante) 

Welcome to my blog. I am wanderlust nomad, so I am currently in Korea. I am residing in Seoul, hence why the title finding my soul in Seoul. I left my nest, I am living on my own for the first time. I am discovering all the different responsibilities and the real meaning of having a more restrictive budget. Many unforeseen things may happen when you are on your own, in an unknown environment without a trace of all your accomplishments and credit score haha. I learnt how resilient or not I could be, I had to figure things out, no mommy or daddy to rescue me. I had to fend for myself. I am not working, no steady income, living of my savings. Learn to stretch that won (Korean dollar). 

I still had to be my usual extroverted and bubbly self to make friends and enjoy the city no matter the stressors I was facing in my personal life. I felt blessed in the end. The first weekend here, I met this wonderful soul, Nadia. She became our tour guide and helped me as well to adjust a bit to the system here.  Check My Travel Tuesday next week to see where we were and how it went. 

Here are my 3 Quotes for this week, countdown to the end of the year 2018 (It went by so fast) It is already a new year. First day of the year. 

From A foodie Connoisseur stand point: 


A recipe has no soul, You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe. The same goes with your life. You are only a soul existing if you did not search within yourself what you have accomplished so far and where you are heading. I started to bring soul to my recipe (my life) by writing a 5 year-plan and setting certain personal objectives (adding spices). Knowing your purpose and what is making you happy only then your recipe will be completed. How to find happiness? There are many ways to reach it, such as helping others by motivating them, teaching them how to fish in figurative way.  Your life will be full of “spices” and satisfying if you are determined to work toward your purpose and start planning accordingly. Give it a try!! I pray that all your plans fruitfully succeed.    

From the Fitness Enthusiast that I am: 
Here a quote from the famous swimmer Michael Phelps 


On this day, many have made new year resolutions. The gyms around the country gained hundreds of new memberships. I personally do not wait for a specific date to adjust my fitness goals. I discovered that living alone for the first time, I had less self-control about what I ingested when I am stressed. My chocolate intake tripled in the past two months. This month I will do more mental exercises to strengthen my willpower. In the past, I focused so much on my physical workout regimen that I neglected my mental daily routine. Let’s not repeat the same mistake, I want to be equally fit mentally and physically. 

Through the eyes of the wanderlust nomad that I am: 


This is my life Motto: 
 Go for it. Do it. Love it. That’s it. 
This is the lingo I created to motivate myself. 
I learnt to trust my instincts and took a leap of faith. When you travel, you have to pick a geographical location and go to it. You paid for your ticket so you cannot back out, unless extenuating circumstances. When you arrive to your destination, you will maximize your time by enjoying all the activities the place has to offer for instance: an excursion or a tour of a landmark. In the end, there is a hope that you will love it so much that you will catch the travel bug and go on another trip. 
That’s it. So simple. I used it now for my life, challenging myself constantly.

Please like or comment below.

See you later Besties
Bisou Bisou xoxo

Ashleeloveit 

Comments

  1. Fantastic! I really needed the info in this article, perfect timing! Thank you for continuing to share your journey. I cant wait to pass this blog onto other that I know will also benefit from reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it 😊
    Aalookachaaloo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts