Monday Motivation- Black History Month- Wakanda Fever

Monday Motivation- Wakanda Fever

Hello Guys
Allo la gang,

How did your week start? Do you have exams or a big project at work? Thank you for taking a moment to look at my page. I am here to motivate you and encourage you. Let’s start the week right. It is the third month of the year. I am still fired up by the Black Panther movie. I still want to share quotes from a few famous black artists, poets, doctors, philanthropist or activists. Their hunger for change and desire to spread positive energy was so palpable in some of the quotes I found hence why I was compelled to share them.

Here are my top 3 quotes:

This is the best thing to do when you can not find the words to express yourself. Everyone love food, even more so they can not refuse to taste it if it is a homecooked meal.
So next time you want to confess your love or apologize to someone, cook them a nice breakfast or dinner. Trust me, it will get the conversation started and ease the process.

Poet Maya Angelou said it well, right? I have weekly Transformation Thursday video. Have you check them? I recently decided I will get rid of my small pot belly. It started to show itself. Everything takes time. So weekly I will adjust my diet, less carbs maybe, less meat. I will incorporate abs exercises to my routine. I am a runner. I am starting to lift a bit more since last year. We are in March, let’s see by August how I look, I have a wedding to attend to. Follow me on this challenge: Get my abs back hahaha.


Dr. Mae Jemison said: “Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.” From this, I take the hint that I shouldn’t stop going for my dreams or ideas or keep travelling to different countries because others.  Many people around you will tell you to be happy by settling with your 9-5 job and having basic sustenance. Guess what? The more we try new things or learn new things the greater we will be. We will gain self-confidence and possibly discover a new talent or hobby. Business man Gary Keller reminds us “no one knows their ultimate ceiling for achievement … so go big. If we refrain to limit ourselves and start to look at things differently, we will realize that allowing ourselves to dream big is about accepting who we CAN become. My Life Motto: Go for it. Do it. Love it. That’s it. So what am I doing? Planning my next adventure. Where to you may wonder, well please look at my Tuesday Travel Post.


Bisou Bisou
Ashleeloveit Here
See you next time, Check my Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts