Monday Motivation-Spring-2018


Monday Motivation- Spring- 

Hello Guys!
Hi Besties!
Bonjour la gang!

This the last Monday of the month of March. Spring (vernal) Equinox came a day early this year. March 20, 2018 was the official first day of spring. It didn’t feel like it right? This spring breeze is cooler than usual. I feel it is playing with our emotions, hahah.  The cherry blossom didn’t bloom till first week of May. I was scared they wouldn’t blossomed at all this year. The flowers did bloom, check my Tuesday Travel to see the pictures I got.

My quotes are based on the three things I truly love: Foodie viewpoint, Fitness junkie and forever wanderlust meaning an intense desire to travel.

Here are my 3 Motivational Quotes:



 Now that I am trying to adjust my diet, I know it is a constant battle. So strange, now I am leaving my 20s I am constantly thinking about how should incorporate healthier food in my weekly recipes. At the same time all I can think about is Chips and ice cream, oxymoron, right?!? It is troublesome to say the least. Any suggestions to become successful in this lifestyle changes? Well one thing that I tried is   food in box delivery service such as Goodfood and Hellofresh.


Check the video below and see my review of those services.

Still trying to reduce meat loving avocado these days… My new source of protein. I am not a fan of quinoa yet. I will always love rice okay, hahaha. Nothing makes me happier then to add to my plate a scoop or two of rice. The one carbohydrate that I can not give up. I will eat less of it but that is all. What is the one carbohydrate, you can not give up?


 Isn’t it the truth? If you do workout, what do you do? Just jogging or running or going on the elliptical for 30 minutes? Why not try something different. 

You want to notice a change, right? If you live in a big city, such as Toronto, New York or San Francisco or wherever, go to the Nike store and you will find a group of motivated people that go on weekly run. When you are in a group, you are more likely to keep going even though you are tired and to perform your best. I have an injured ankle but running with Nike is a lot of fun, the pacer will stay with you if you are having a hard time or if you are a beginner. Don’t be shy try it. 
If running is not your thing what about strength training? Try Crossfit or a local fitness centre such as Equinox (in US and Canada) APEX Training Centre, Myodetox, Fuel Training Club, Hourglass Workout (for my ladies). Any changes comes when you start slow, create a routine and stay consistent. For my beginners, I would suggest starting with a workout session twice a week for two weeks then move to three times a week. ALWAYS STRETCH pre and post workout. Do not try to lift to heavy, you want results without hurting yourself. In case, without a challenge there is nothing new, because you didn’t push outside your limits.



Recently, many YouTube videos and newspaper articles focused on the difference of behaviors from one generation to the next. The baby boomer generation vs the Millennials vs generation Z. It was noted that my generation, the millennials, are more willing to travel and explore unconventional ways to obtain financial stability than our parents. Are you a traveler? What generation are you? I would suggest trying to explore the world, do not wait till your old and your bones are achy to see what is on the outside of the lake or ocean. When you feel low or unsure about yourself, taking a journey outside your little sandbox (your bubble) may give you clarity.
Go, travel before you run out of time

For suggestions on where to go check my Tuesday travel post.

Bisou Bisou Mes amis,
Bisou Bisou Besties,

Ashleeloveit Here xoxo
See you next time!

Go subscribe to my YouTube channel


Comments

Popular Posts