Travel Tuesday- French Toast Series- Black Girl Lost in Asia


Travel Tuesday- French Toast Series
Ashleeloveit lost in Asia ^-^

Hi Guys!
Hello Besties!
Allo La gang!

I started a new Youtube series called the “French Toast Adventures- Black girl lost in Asia”. I will attach the link below. I have been to countless restaurants and places in the past 2 months here in Korea. I want to document it all hence why I am sharing it through the French Toast series. It is taking me awhile to edit it all. So kindly be patient with me. I have a lot of content, so have no fear you will not be disappointed hahaha.

It is winter here but often it feels like late fall instead. I went to the World Cup park which is divided into four sections with unique and individual themes. I explored the beautiful section called Haneul Park which means Sky Park. It is a man-made park with an interesting story behind its creation. I will share it in details in a video in the upcoming weeks. In the meantime, enjoy through my eyes a tour of the park :



I started the day by trying a smoothie from Smoothie King, Avocado and Strawberry, very tasty.
After we parked the car, to my right I discovered a random garden:
There was a small path of trees leading to the first set of stairs

Listen to my first impressions going up those 291 steps:


 Here is my homegirl looking pretty while going up the stairs, not stuggling at all.
 We are solo female travelers, we met at a Korean language school (academy). She doesn’t speak English and I do not speak Thai but we eagerly communicate with each other using the limited Korean we both know. That is called real practice, we have no choice. Google translator is our last resort.
Here a few more photos of I while going up the steps, honestly I had to rested a few times to take in the magnificent view and a breather haha.

Here is the view of the city from on top.
When I reached the top, there was a walkway that connect to the next level of the park and allowing everyone to see the surroundings areas 

After walking 5-7 minutes uphill, I found a fields of wild flowers such as Eulalias and Cogon grass plant also called Silver grass. 
The flower looked like a feather or ancient feather quill pen.
Here what it looked like up-close.

A look at the fields, the plants were so tall and it felt like I was in a dream walking in field of fluffy feathers.
I met some new friends that day, they kindly decided to stay hidden while I took the picture.

Here more photos of my walk in the fields while the air was kissing my cheeks.
 Feeling at peace and at one with the flowers encircling me

 I guess I was not the only one feeling that way, this little cutie followed me around for a few steps



Sunshine and good company always makes me smile or laugh.
More stairs leading to a different side of the park
This is me looking forward to what the future has in store for me.
Have you written some goals down that you wanna accomplish in the years to come?
I am working on my 5 year-plan. It is a work in progress.

Enjoy your day Besties!!

Bisous xoxo.

Ashleeloveit


Comments

  1. All your pictures are the best! I can feel the energy in your personality in both your writing and through the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts